British Columbia Hunter Jumper Association
Click HERE for BCHJA 2019 Symposium Ticket Information
- Date/Location: Nov. 30 & Dec. 1, 2019 @ Thunderbird Show Park
- Symposium Leaders: Julie Winkle & Candice King
Click HERE for BCHJA 2019 Symposium Demo Rider Application Form
- Email completed forms to Justine Annandale (BCHJA President)
Click HERE for BCHJA 2019 Year-End Awards & Gala Tickets
- Date/Location: December 7, 2019 @ Newlands Golf Club (Langley)
- Purchase prior to November 23 for Early-Bird pricing!
The mission of the BCHJA is to support and promote British Columbia’s Hunter and Jumper riders at all levels. As a Provincial Association, the BCHJA works closely with Horse Council British Columbia and Equestrian Canada to maintain high standards for our competitions, with safety and good sportsmanship being of primary focus. The BCHJA endeavours to give financial assistance to its members on the basis of excellent performance and to promote education.
BCHJA operates solely on the generosity of many volunteers. Would you like to take an active role in your organization and have a great time as well? Consider one of the many volunteer opportunities that are available to you. There is literally something for everyone! Contact any Member of the Board for more information.